Forklift Training Courses Vancouver - When forklift operator safety training is tailored for illiteracy, training time is reduced by 50%. Forklift training certification, lift-truck operator driver safety training evaluation, and train the trainer programs offer regulation-compliant, thorough training in industrial-powered fork truck operation and safety. Lift truck pedestrian safety is likewise offered.
Learn with our highly skilled group of professionals to ensure that your staff are as well-trained as possible. Lift truck certification is delivered on site by licensed instructors with numerous years of experience. Individuals training will learn how to spot hazards and carry out safety checks needed for the effective and safe use of a powered industrial lift truck.
Forklift Training Guidelines
The following checklist is essential for whatever workplace that has forklifts on the premises. Each of these questions should be answered with "yes" if all the safety rules and regulations are being followed. A "no" to any question indicates a procedural flaw that may cause injury, damage to equipment or accident.
1) Is the operating area of the forklift separate from the traffic of pedestrians?
2) Is pedestrian access to forklift travel areas restricted by barriers?
3) The pedestrian walkways well-marked?
4) A sign is visibly clear stating a "lift truck in operation"?
5) Are mirrors for drivers and pedestrians provided at blind spots?
6) Changes or alterations to the daily lift truck schedule has been communicated to employees?
7) Are forklift tires suitable for use on all operating surfaces?
8) Lift truck seatbelt is being used?
9) The seat of the forklift is in good condition?
10) The maintenance schedule of the forklift is being followed?
11) Are annual inspections of the forklift being done?
12) Is the forklift right for the required job?
13) Does forklift has a readable load chart?
14) Do all operators know how to read the load chart?
15) Does the chart list the safe capacity for various uses and attachments?
16) Are the warning devices on the forklift working correctly?
17) The speed operating control device is secured correctly?
18) Is overhead cage fitted correctly on the forklift?
19) Do the operators of the lift truck have certifications to operate the equipment?
20) Speed limits and warning signs are being observed?
21) The operators have current training for the forklifts being utilized?
22) Forklift operators understand their responsibilities to report the damage to the machinery and other lift truck accidents?
23) Is the pre-test checklist reviewed on a daily basis prior to the machine being operated?